Thursday, October 23, 2008

Florida trip

Last week we went to Florida to visit family. This was Luke's first time to fly in an airplane. He did very well.
Here he is on the Park n Fly shuttle with Grandaddy and Grammy.
Jared sat a few rows up, so we were able to pass him back and forth to keep him busy. Of course everyone around us thought he was so cute! Too much excitement, time for a nap. Thank goodness. That made it a lot easier.

Here we are in Florida. This was in St. Pete I believe. We had lunch on the pier. Beautiful weather, just a little windy.Here's Luke with my mom and Aunt Nancy. Still windy!
This is my uncle Michael with Luke's cousin Emma. They met for the first time. (I know I look so lovely)
Grammy bought this precious book for Luke called, "See ya later Alligator" and the alligator is a finger puppet. He was cracking up at it in the car. While we were there, Jared and I got to visit some old friends, Danny and Katie Zell.

Danny is a huge Buffalo Bills fan, so of course we had to get some pics of Luke and the Bills.

1 comment:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I am so glad he was good for you on the plane and for the whole trip! Can't wait to play again soon!