Friday, February 20, 2009

Pics

I know.. I've been a bad blogger.. I haven't updated the blog in a while.. so here are a few things that we've been up to. :)

Luke never sits and watches tv, but he was a little sleepy.. and the Wonder Pets were on, so I set him down on his beanbag and put his blanket on him.. and he stayed there for a good 2 minutes. I thought he looked so cute, so I got a quick photo right before he rolled off to play. :)
Here is Luke's first meeting with Jax, our new puppy... which we had for all of 4 days, and then decided it was way too much to handle right now. Luke loved him... but I think we'll wait until he gets a little bit older.
He was enjoying a ride in Mimi's wagon.. and he had this sweet little smile, so we had to take a picture or two.
We tried to get a little family photo.. but Mr. Wiggle wouldn't sit still.
Here are just some silly photos of my sweetie pie!

1 comment:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Super cute pics karen! its nice seeing my backside and huge beely in the playset pictures:) Glad thats not me anymore!!