Wednesday, June 24, 2009

15 Month Portraits

I took Luke back to Portrait Innovations last week to get some new portraits made. I love that place. It's always so quick and easy, and you get your pictures within 15 minutes. He did really well as always.. he just didn't want to sit still. So we'd get him settled and then run back to make him smile before he got up again. It was fun though!

He looks like such a big boy now with his new haircut. He actually likes getting his hair cut now.. since we do it here at home now. He gets to sit in Daddy's sink and look at himself in the mirror, but mostly he just turns the water on and gets soaked. Whatever keeps him still!
We also took some together, so that Daddy could have a new picture of us on his desk.
He gave me a quick hug around the neck right before they took this one. That would have been really cute if they had caught it.. oh well, this one is cute too!I love this one too. They sat him on my back and he had fun bouncing on me real quick and then he took off. We had a fun time. Me and my little guy. I love him so much!

No comments: