Friday, September 4, 2009

Cruise and fun with Luke!

Crystal, Mandy and I went on a 4 night cruise last week to Cozumel.. and I missed Luke sooo much! It was fun, but too long. I had never been away from him so, I was so excited to see him. All week long I've just been wanting to enjoy my time home with my Lukie. The day after I came home Ashley and I took our boys to the Noah's Ark Splash Pad. They had a lot of fun.
Look at that face! I think he was a little shocked at how fast it was. I usually go down slides with him, but this one was small and everything was padded.. so he was happy to do it himself.

Luke and Kyler exploring the tunnel.
He loved just walking by himself in the water. Then he starting crawling on his tummy with his mouth and nose barely above the water. So cute! He was in a world of his own.. just having a blast.
Fun outside with Dada! As soon as Jared gets home, Luke wants to go outside with him and drive his truck. He looks at us and moves his hands like a steering wheel. It's another one of his favorite things right now.
Luke and I went to the Cole's Crossing park today. He had fun climbing on the equipment.. and then he saw this little tricycle motorcycle.. he really liked it. It had all kinds of buttons that made sounds. Maybe Santa will bring him that for Christmas.

No comments: