Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 7

Kate is starting to notice the spinning mobile above her swing now, which is great because now she'll let me put her in it while she is awake.. not just sleeping! :)
Luke and Mimi off for their day of fun! Mimi comes to get Luke once a week so they can go have fun together. Luke gets so excited for these days! Usually he's already wearing his backpack and looking out the window before she even gets here. And he has no problem at all with leaving without me. I get a quick hug and kiss and a "Bye Mama!" and then they're off. He even gives Kate a kiss on the head too! It's so sweet.
I'm so thankful that Luke and Kate have such wonderful grandparents that love them so much.

These two pictures were from Luke's "Meet the teacher" night at his Mother's day out. He goes to "school" on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's been going great. He was a little upset when I dropped him off the first day, but his teachers told me he was fine right after I left. Now he has no trouble at all. We walk in, drop off all of his stuff and then I get a kiss and he's off playing. He just has a hard time going down for a nap they said. He'll cry and ask for me for a bit, but then falls asleep. Hopefully that will pass soon. I hate thinking that he is sad up there without me. :(Silly Luke trying to hide from the camera.

No comments: