Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Luke and Kate's portraits

I finally took Luke (2 1/2)and Kate (3 months) to get some pictures taken. They turned out so cute. Luke did really well this time. At his 2 year old portraits, (7 months ago) he was all over the place in there, but this time he listened to the photographer and stood or sat wherever he told him to sit. :)
He also saw a big rubber ducky they had and went and picked it up and sang "Rubber ducky, you're the one!" He's liking Bert and Ernie right now.

Kate did really well too, we just couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth... so some of her photos show the drool she had all on her face. :)
My file wouldn't let me edit the pictures to rotate them. :(
Here's her "Kitty Kate" outfit I had to get pics in. That's my little name for her. My little kitty Kate! :) You can't really see them, but there are little kittens on the bottom of the dress.

No comments: